I am a ‘Holistic Nutritionist’ and I love to educate people on health and wellness. We can greatly influence how we feel and look physically and how we feel mentally by learning to choose healthy foods and supplements. Learn how to lose and control weight and prevent illness by following an individual diet plan.
Education and Training
- Certified Nutritional Consultant [CNC], American Association of Nutritional Consultants, since 2000.
- Bachelor of Science in Holistic Nutrition
- Over 12 years experience using the ‘Reams Method’* of biological testing using urine and saliva and trained with a Nurse Practitioner/Naturopathic Doctor using the ‘Reams Method’*.
- 2 year Associate Program at University of Wisconsin.
- Regularly attend alternative, holistic, and medically based health seminars to continually keep abreast of the ever changing new health information.
I had struggled with symptoms of low blood sugar, mood swings, low energy, and auto-immune issues to include symptoms of muscle weakness, numbness, tingling, vision problems etc. To no avail after seeing many doctors and undergoing multiple expensive tests and no diagnosis except it being all in my head, I found myself feeling frightened and frustrated. A friend referred me to a naturopathic practitioner and after following the recommended food and supplement program found myself feeling so much better after only a week. I even tested it out by going off the program for a day and found all my symptoms immediately came back. I have always had a strong interest in healthy diet and healing so I was very interested in alternative health and began my own studying and helped devise many of the recipes that were incorporated into the program that I continue to use and teach to others today. I have a passion for teaching people to help themselves heal and live their best quality of life every day.
* NOTE: (Please see ‘Education’ webpage for more information in regards to ‘Reams Method’)